What is adult social care?

Tower Hamlets Adult Social Care provides advice and support for adults from the age of 18 who may have:

  • a physical or sensory impairment
  • a learning disability
  • mental illness

and adults whose independence is at risk due to age or frailty.

Our main focus is to help people identify ways in which they can continue to live their lives in the way they wish and to maintain their independence where possible.

It is very important to us that anyone who comes into contact with Tower Hamlets Adult Social Care receives a high quality service. 

How can I get help? 

Contact us:

  • General questions relating to adult social care, contact Tower Hamlets Connect, telephone 0300 303 6070, email enquiry@towerhamletsconnect.org. Opening hours - 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
  • If you require a mental health service or think you have a mental health condition please contact the mental health charity Mind, telephone 020 7510 1081, info@mithn.org.uk or www.mithn.org.uk or your GP for advice and support. 

Feedback on this page